Mission, Vision & Objectives
To become the platform that connects people & sustainable energy ideas, serving as the interface between grassroots/ students & industry, through awareness programs & tangible projects/ opportunities.
To become the foremost organization in developing youth leaders in the sustainable development industry.
- To raise grassroots awareness, particularly amongst students, towards cleantech and the opportunities available in this emerging industry.
- Highlight to the future leaders of the world the importance of economics, technology and policies in resolving climate change issues.
- Raising environmental awareness towards global warming and climate change and ways to contribute meaningfully.
- Engaging all Stakeholders
- Stakeholders include policymakers in all levels of government, non-governmental organizations, institutes, engineers, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, academics, and student activists.
- To engage these stakeholders to allow for in-depth discourse and creation of synergy and economic opportunities.
- Being the interface between the student population and the industry; realizing and publicizing the necessary opportunities including jobs, internships, research projects, creation of startups etc.
- Focus on Asia
- Highlight the economic potential, environmental urgency and endless possibilities within Asia, particularly favorable policies, emerging markets and technology.
Ultimately these will enable us to achieve the goal of becoming a catalyst for a coordinated effort to bring energy initiatives to the forefront of the economic and policy agenda in the region.